Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Ants Attack! (Part Two...)

I will first acknowledge that there is no other post called "The Ants Attack!" anywhere on this blog.  Why then would I create a part two? Well, quite simply because they have now attacked twice.  Usually when you think of ants attacking it involves a picnic basket and some little black insects walking away with your veggies perched on their backs, little thieves! Believe it or not I would prefer those thieves to what I am stuck with: hungry perverts.  Sounds a bit harsh? Well what would you say if you found ants eating you underwear?! Especially the lacy, cute pairs of underwear you spent too much money on?! Ugh! I am so disgusted! Both angry and I think it is disgusting! Below you can see the damage they have done to a not cute pair of underwear, so unfortunate.

These mofos do NOT know who they are messing with!
The book in the back was necessary so you could how much of my underwear they ate...I guess American cotton tastes good, but let's be serious, these are totally imported from another country! Let's check...yes, there it is, Macau, my undies from Macau have become a much sought after dessert, or maybe dinner, I am not an ant.

I discovered this unfortunate news when I did some laundry the other day. I went to wash my underwear and low and behold some dead ants appeared in my bucket of water.  Ants do not just come out of sinks, so I knew something was up...and then I found the answer to my mystery...five tiny brown ants clinging to a pair of VS with pure fear in their eyes! I let them off with a warning, shaking them out my window, but clearly I was too kind.  They returned and this time I spared no time running to get my bottle of Yotox (a necessary weapon against all forms of squirmy, gross insects).  Hopefully now that my armoire and surrounding walls have be doused in bug poison my underwear and my mind can rest easy.

1 comment:

  1. Ew ew ew....ants are the worst. But they DO come out of sinks...for some reason, every spring, it seems like a whole colony somehow gets into the plumbing in my parents bathroom, and when they turn on the faucet for their bathtub, they come spewing out! It's so so soooo nasty.

    ReplyDelete