Saturday, November 19, 2011

Funk Lizard

This is just a mindless blog post about my favorite lizard on YouTube.  While writing an email earlier today I remembered the brilliance of this dude, and he is just awesome. Never was there a funkier lizard that walked this earth.  If I were a chameleon, I would want to be like this guy (or lady! Who knows, it is a chameleon...)

When you are just in a groovy mood, you gotta walk it out like this cold-blooded fiend.  I have to go whip up  a salad for a bridal shower I will soon be attending and I am feeling groovy (la la la la la, etc...hum in the style of "59th Street Bridge Song", S&G)...thanks funk lizard!

I love lazy Saturdays :)

Oh man, I got the funk... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vziriyVgk24&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment