Friday, June 1, 2012

Day 20

In my eagerness to return home in 20 days (what?!) I have decided to post a reason every day leading up to the solstice why I am ready to come home and what I will miss.  I really hope that I can keep myself focused enough to do this, haha!

Reason to come home: http://passthesushi.com/peanut-butter-oreo-popsicles

I am so ready to come home and get my hands on all the yummy snacks I have missed out on for 11 months!  Topping my list are: milk, iced coffee, baked goods of any kind, wild berries, and wine!

Something I will miss is seeing people hang off of taxis and car rapides in every conceivable way.  I have seen skateboarders and rollerbladers clutching to the back of cars (very Back to the Future), people hanging onto the grate of a car rapide for dear life, and I witnessed someone sitting on a trunk the other day! People are certainly creative :P
 




Side note: today I received the "Most Tidy" award from ISD's Elementary Student Council. This is humorous to anyone that has ever lived with me.  I guess that I am just good at keeping my messiness hidden :D






No comments:

Post a Comment