Wednesday, February 15, 2012

So Maybe I Am The ScarylikeXenaWarriorPrincess Type Feminist...

I was perusing my former posts to update the inevitable grammar and spelling mistakes when my eyes roamed to my section entitled "The News I Care About." In a very short post I think that I should just list out what the headlines for my favorite blog sites are the day after Valentine's Day...

Jezebel: "Florists Deliver A Total Shitshow Instead of Pretty Bouquets (Flowers)"

Africa Is A Country: "Music Break Sababu"

Blag Hag: "Well Double Fuck :("

Reproductive Health: "The Vagina Ideologues & the 'World's Holiest Sausage Fest'"

The Crunk Feminist Collective: "Happy Galentine's Day!: A Little Love (In Whatever Form) Is All We Need"

Okay, so I left off Hullabaloo and Pitchfork (a new-found joy!) because they did not make me laugh, although they were equally as interesting.  I think I may now know why the world thinks that I am a scary feminist-type, HA! I do make myself laugh...

This is just too perfect.

PS. 100% kidding about the title of this blog post, I really hope that I never appear to be scary like Xena :(

No comments:

Post a Comment